June 14, 2013

The SEO - Twitter Secret That SEO Service Sellers Don't Talk About ( Because they don't know it !! )


One of the largest ways to improve your website's organic search position is to demonstrate relevance to the search engine's BOTs.  I have been amazed that SEO people, who sell SEO don't know the best way to do this.  People who have something to sell, and sell heavily online do know it and don't talk about it or share it.  Why?  If you knew the winning lottery ticket numbers, would you share it?

Not much has changed since I originally wrote about this 10 months ago: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

You now have the answer - you only lack the questions and the why.

Bob Leonard
561-371-4113 (Call My Cell)
512-593-8830 (in Austin)

EDDM is a services provided by all LightsOn / Time4 offices.

 Connect to me on LinkedIn

Follow me on Twitter

Add me to Your Google+ Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment