June 16, 2015

Local: Word-of-Mouth / Daytime Marketing and it's Overall Effectiveness


You can not forget what works best in marketing - Word-of-Mouth Daytime Marketing. I call this "Daytime" because it is the only time you can do it.

  • It has a 100% open rate.
  • The prospect knows you are real.
  • The referral is already given.
  • Conversion Percentage is high (Highest).
Internet Marketing would thus be "Nighttime" marketing. Yes, it gets to the masses but the returns are lower.

Do both - get out - see the sun - meet people - shake hands - make friends - create relationships - network - sell.

Remember when engaging someone (engagement) meant meeting someone.

"Getting a Foot in the Door" = "Clicks"

Bob Leonard
561-371-4113 (Call My Cell)
512-593-8830 (in Austin)

EDDM is a services provided by all LightsOn / Time4 offices.

 Connect to me on LinkedIn

Follow me on Twitter

Add me to Your Google+ Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment